|Opening Date and Time for raising Objections||04-07-2018 17.00 hrs|
|Closing Date and Time for raising Objections||12-07-2018 23.55 hrs|
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE RAISING OBJECTION :
The user ID to login into objection form will be the application sequence number received by you at the time of Registration on your mobile and password will be the password received in your e-mail ID at the time of Registration.
1) Please read the instructions carefully before you start creating your objections.
2) Before stating your objection, go through the question and answers carefully.
3) Objections must be entered only in English. Ambiguous Objection may not be considered for evaluation.
4) Objections can be raised only against questions and their respective alternatives.
5) Objections once submitted cannot be edited later.
6) In the question paper view, the correct answer is marked by a green tick mark next to the option.
7) The question ID, which is used for all references, is mentioned to the right of the question.
8) The status of the question - whether you answered it or not, is also mentioned to the right of the question.
9) The option you chose during the exam is shown to the right of the question.
10) In the remarks column, enter your reason for objection clearly. Objections with no valid explanation or reference will not be taken into account and will be discarded.
11.1) Before submission of Objection it is mandatory for candidate to Upload supporting document.
11.2) Supporting document of maximum size of 400kb should be in PDF/ JPG/ JPEG format.
11.3) Maximum 03 supporting documents can be uploaded for a question.
NOTE 1: Answers are based on Provisional Answer Keys. Answer may change in the Answer Keys Finalized after Objection Management. Evaluation will be done on Final Answer Key.